Thursday 9 November 2017

Snow flake Tilda

Hi everyone. Tilda has been stamped then coloured with Noir and Derwent pencils. I added glamour dust for the snow and on her outfit trims. I dies cut some snowflakes /poinsettia/leaves (I used coloured velum). Some blue lace trim and some white trim was also used. Sparkles/stamens etc from my stash. Dies used were Sweet Dixie /Marianne Design . Paper was from my stash pile. ( and a punch). Many thanks for stopping by it is appreciated.

Challenges entered :
All about Magnolia - All about The Season
Midweek Magnolia - Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I like the decorations of Vellum and the interesting Tilda. thank you for participating with us Paradise of Magnolia, good luck, Mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, thank you for joining us at All about Magnolia for our ‘All about the Seasons’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such a sweet image 😊 beautiful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Midweek Magnolias. Hope to see you again soon. Ivy

    ReplyDelete