Saturday 10 June 2017

25th wedding box

A plain no frills box for my sister/brother in laws 25th wedding anniversary.  The numbers were die cut from mirror card. I used ivory embossed with doves card for two sides, on one I  die cut a wedding couple in linen effect metallic card .The other two sides I embossed white card, one with flowers and the other with love script. I added silver entwined hearts on the base with some roses (WOC) and added a pearl ball in ivory. I added a small silver heart on two sides to complete the inside.
The lid had pearl dove paper placed on top with a die cut bow in white. I added some lace (santoro) and a pearl to complete. I then die cut a tag from book dies in ivory and white to add our personal message.






Challenges entered :
Allsorts challenge blog

3 comments:

  1. A super wedding anniversary creation and great and effective use of your dies, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing creation, love the all white with silver accents, so elegant!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our "2 or more dies" challenge at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding box. Thank you for sharing with Scrap and Craft! God luck! :)
    Hugs, Randi DT

    ReplyDelete